Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Easter gift tutorial

I recently saw this great Easter gift/decor on Pinterest. I immediately went to my local target for supplies. This would be great to give as gifts or just a simple decoration for the house, maybe even for a centerpiece for Easter lunch or dinner. Here is the original...



I created basically the same thing, for a cheap price...
Here's what you will need...
Mason jars-I had plenty on hand, you can never have too many mason jars, so free
Candy-I went with M&M's Bunny Mix at $2.89(I used less than half of bag)
M&M'S chocolate eggs at 2.89(I used only a few eggs, rest are for you to enjoy)
Palmer Baby Binks Bunny at $1.00
Green crinkle grass at $1.50 per package





A few simple steps and done. Cute and cute!
















I chose not to use ribbon, but it looks cute either way. A super cheap, fun and edible addition to Easter. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment