Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The Journey begins here....

Good Day to you all....Let me start off by introducing myself to you. My name is Jennifer, I just turned 30 for the 3rd time, I am married to my soul mate and we have an adorable little boy named Kannon. My husband and I meet online, which I hate to admit. I would love for us to have a more unique romantic first meeting but unless we make it up, online it is. We instantly feel in love, moved in together after only a few shorts month and BOOM...here we are today.  For now we live in McKinney, Texas in the amazing Craig Ranch. We love our life right now, but are hoping to complete our dream of building our dream house on land in Anna, Texas in the next few years. I am now a stay at home Mommy and I have dedicated my life to my son.

After being on the infamous Instagram I have had a few requests to start a blog. I have always wanted one, but just never could sit down and start one. Last night after a restless sleep, I can never sleep, I decided its now or never. What is stopping me?? Laziness, no more. So here it goes. I will write about everything from cooking (my husband is a classically french trained chef), interior design, thrifting, fashion, kid fashion, baby advice, makeup, product reviews and more... I can't wait to start this venture. I hope you enjoy what I have to offer.

I was recently asked to co-host a baby shower for a dear friend that I have know since middle school. I am beyond excited to start planning this affair. My next post will be all about baby showers. I will recap my sons first birthday which was a little over the top and my husbnad to this day still doesnt know how much I really spent. I hope to see you back!

Love
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment